Sunday, December 7, 2008

Birthday Party

Lianna's birthday is today. She had a slumber party last night. Never Again!
What happen to the quite little girls I use to know? Lianna is 5 years old now, her guest were 5-7 years old. Those girls can make lots of noise.

Lianna's has the box my new washer came in. We cut a window and a door into the box. They had a blast with that box. They wanted to sleep in it but there was not enough room for that. But they sure wanted to craw in and out of that and then they turned it upside down and wanted the big peope to lift them in to the house.

I was awaken by girls laughing and running outside my bedroom door at about 6 AM. I had hoped to sneak out and buy the cake before they awoke but ha ha, I didn't make it. Then I found out they drank most of the milk last night and the butter was almost gone. Add that to the list. Anyway, I got back home and by then the parents were up. They fed the kids and then we tricked them back into the den where I locked the door while the mom got the cake fixed and the gifts wrapped. As you can see, we had it well planed in advance. NOT

Then the whold business became worth it. The smiles, the singing Happy Birthday, watching her open the gifts. Then back to the den to hook up the new Wii. I pray that Lianna and her family will never lack what they need and are abel to get lots of what they want.

In two weeks it's my birthday but we will not talk about that. No way I could blow out that many candles and I don't know if we could get a permit from the fire department. Then 4 days later, Christmas. this year only gifts for the kids. Time are rough all over.

No comments: