Sunday, July 12, 2009

I;m back!

Where does the time go? It was been some time since I updated my blog. I keep meaning to do so but life gets in the way. Hard to believe that Lianna has finish PreK and is ready for Kinder. I recall her first day, Halloween parade, her first Christmas play and her PreK graduation. It seems as if it was all done in one week.

Sophie is one year old! No way! I see her walking and when her dad comes to get her for bedtime. She runs to me, she doesn't want to go to bed. I try very hard not to laugh.

Robert has started working at USAA and is learning that money doesn't go as far as one expects. He is so glad that he was able to land a position at USAA. In his home town, close to Mexico so he can visit his love on weekends. He was in Mexico during the 3 day July 4th weekend.

I would post my passport picture but the bright light does nothing for me. Maybe after I work on it. Add some hair, touch up my face. no, I'll just not post it.

I have been keeping up with my friends blogs. My friend's LisaM blog is full of great news the last few posting. I am so happy for her and her family. It makes me glad to know such good people.

My friend Maren, what a great story she has to tell. From being home bound last spring and then after many years she is able to find a doctor that worked with her and got her into rehab. Now she is working in the garden, driving and having fun with her son. She is finding joy in picking up after her husband, Jeff, and son. Way to go Maren.

Maren introducted me to a bloger named Nienie. That is a very inspiring story. she was in a private airplane crash. Burned but lived. To this day she fight to regain her life. Having visited a burn ward to administer to someone, I know how hard she must of fought. I have no way of letting her how much she has motivited me to keep trying. Makes me ashame of my bellyaching over my "minor" pain of my rehab. I pray for her often. She posted that she doesn't look as she did before but I can see her true beauty shining. I am sure her husband and family see it too.

My friend Lammy. When I started blogging I wanted to be like her. Tell it like it is. Share my thoughts and feeling honestly. Take it or leave it, this is how I see it. Thanks Lammy, I miss it when you take time off from posting.

Brandi's blog reminds me of when I first became a father. Enjoy it Brandi and Kevin. It will warm your heart in later years.

I will try to keep this blog up to date but from time to time I know life will get in the way. I know that somedays I just don't feel like writing. Makes me think of Wendy, another blogger that is also a writer. I would hate to write a book and then have to rewrite the begining. But it must be harder to put up with her husband Fred. AKA busdriver Fred.

I was going to write about other things when I sat down but I followed my feelings and did this instead. Look for more real soon

2 comments:

Sally said...

Passport photo's never look good Lee, I will never understand that, something you will have for 10 years why they can't do a better job :)

Maren said...

Thank you Lee. I haven't been really good at blogging this summer--I've been too busy enjoying my new life to be at the computer much. I do miss it...especially my photography so I hope to get back to blogging regularly again soon. You inspire me as well. I appreciate the kind things you say about me and my story. It's been a true miracle for us. Thanks for being my friend.