Wednesday, February 6, 2008

I'm Blue

I am very blue right now. No, really, my shoes are blue, my shirt is blue, my hands and arms are blue. A full gallon of blue that I had forgotten all about popped today. My DIL came and told me there is some blue stuff all over the floor in the back room. Went to check what in the world she was talking about. My heart sank to my feet. Blue paint all over the floor.

After using an old blanket to wipe up some of it and and then newspaper I was blue. Sure glad it was water based paint. But my floor is blue between the tiles. Guess I will have some new painting clothes now. The shoes were old but oh so comfy. Glad the dogs didn't want to come and see what was going off. I chased off my grandaughter. She really wanted to help.

Sure was a nice shade of blue. Long ago, before kids, I painted my house blue with dark blue trim. I guess the can had been there since the late 70s. Oh well, when the blanket drys off and the papers are dry I shall put them in the trash.

2 comments:

Angel said...

And no picture??? That would have been a riot! Not that spilled paint is any fun, but how often do we get the opportunity to be Smurfs? LOL

CR said...

Hi lee, wow takes an act of congress to get into your site and leave a message lol. My comment on the blue man is lol, would have loved to seen you in that mess. If you don't know who I am, it's MamaCat aka Carla and on here CR