Saturday, February 9, 2008

my attemps at slide shows

Today my son Steven and his wife, Stephie took their little girl to have her picture taken. I was surprised that they gave them a cd with the picture and the rights to have them printed somewhere else. Lianna is now 4 years old and will be starting preK this fall. Time sure flys.

I can't take pictures as well as some of my fellow bloggers. So I used some of my old pictures that I took and then used the CD for the newer picture. All the pictures of Lianna in her little green dress are from today.

I would like to hear comments from anyone that has taken the time to view the show. There is also a slide show of my wife Sandra. Both have music background so turn up the sound.

4 comments:

Maren said...

Very Lovely. Liana is beautiful and darling to watch. The slideshow of Sandra has me in tears. I can feel her sweet spirit.

Tonya said...

Oh Lee, Thank you so much for sharing these. Both of them were great and Sandra's sweet spirit came shining through.


You did very well!

Angel said...

Perfect song choices in both slideshows, Lee. What a beautiful family you have!!

And, thank you for sharing Sandra with us as well. She has amazingly blue eyes... so pretty!

Nice job.

MeLissa said...

She's so adorable! Growing up fast, too! Good job on the slideshows, they're both very nice.