Friday, October 31, 2008

That was the week that was


Well this week has come and gone. Robert had a great time at his interview and and thinks he did very well. The company has started a background check on him and are now contacting his old employers and friends.
Today Lianna's Pre K class and school held their Halloween parade. Wow, lots of kids in tht school! The parade went from 9:30 till jut before 11:00. Lianna was the second class in line and I was able to take a few picture at the start and at the end of the parade.










Lianna was waving at every one along the route and was having a great time. After they got to the end (last Picture) she was allowed to go visit her parents and grandpa before sitting with her class till the end. Her mom took lots of picture too but has not shared them with me yet.


Sophie, the little sister, went to the parade too but after a little while she took a nap


I had a great time! Lots of this I missed with my boys because I had to go to work. So now I get to enjoy it. Lianna looked so happy, smileing and waving at everyone.

Next up, Thanksgiving!!!





1 comment:

Kevin and Brandi said...

She looks sooo dang cute! They are both growing up so fast!