Monday, February 9, 2009

update on shoulder

Well, I have to go in for a orthopedic surgery Evaluation. Seems that is for a start, I have a bone spur in my shoulder. Have to pick up my Xray and take them to the ortho doctor Monday, the 16. He said he most likely would order an MRI to see if there is a soft tissue problem also.

The one good bit of news was my regular doctor gave me an RX for vicadin.

That does help but I still feel the pain if I forget and try to pick up Sohpie or Lianna. The girls at the grocery store look at me funny when I ask them to carry out my stuff and put it in the van. Last trash day I hear a dog outside and there was a dog trying to get into my trash. I picked up a small stone and threw it at him. You would have had a laughing fit if you saw what happen. The stone flew at least 2 feet! It look like I had thrown a balloon. Even the dog was rolling on the ground laughing at me. And it hurt !

But I am doing better. My spirit are up, food taste good. The grandkids love me. I love them, life will go on. Shoot, I may even keep blogging!

No comments: